Give me a chance, and I'll be your loyal companion through life!
Greetings, hoomans of the vast internet! I'm Ollie
- and I'm looking for a kind and loving family!
I was found severely malnourished and sickly, with my face covered in discharge and mucus, in a dangerous industrial site. This place has no regular feeders, lots of dangerous vehicles, and hostile workers. Every night, I would dart under vehicles, hoping to find a scrap of food left in the garbage. When the hoomans spotted me, they tried to feed me, but I was always bullied by the other cats there, and could barely get a mouthful to eat.
I was lonely, sick, and scared.
One fateful night, after I had gone missing for a while, I re-appeared to the hoomans! They carried me gently into safe shelter. I have since recovered from my flu and am now a healthy boy! I have learnt to trust hoomans and kitties alike, and I feel safe, secure, and well-loved.
I do not wish to go back to the darkness where I was found. Will you give me a forever home?
My Current Lifestyle
- Estimated 2-3 years old
- I'm a cute ginger-white male, with a short tail, pastel pink nose and large, expressive emerald eyes
- FIV/FELV negative
- Sterilised, vaccinated, dewormed, and deflead
- It has been many months since I've recovered from flu so I'm healthy and well!
- Currently using tofu litter (Nurture Pro/Love Cat) in a covered litter box
- On a mixture of wet food and dry kibbles
- I'm an affectionate kitty who loves hoomans, cats, and other kittens!
- I love sleeping with my hooman, and my way of showing affection is rubbing my face against theirs.... I am a purr machine - I purr so strongly that sometimes, I emit a coo-ing sound!
- I also love snuggles and cuddles! Hug me all you want!
- I'm still young - so I'm playful and active! But I'm also independent enough to just chill and live life, letting my hoomans tend to their mundane hooman things
- I'm a gentle soul - I get along well with other cats and kittens! Even when they swat me with their paw, and even when they are much smaller than me, I just close my eyes and take it!
- I can seem very timid and shy when you first meet me... But give me time, and I will soon blossom in your home!
Lastly, do take note!
- CWS guidelines apply - homes must be fully cat-proofed and I am to stay strictly indoors. During the handover, an adoption visit will be signed as well.
- An adoption fee of $120 applies to defray medical costs.
If you're keen to learn more and meet me in real life, please contact my trusted hooman Stephanie through whatsapp - +65 8882 0677.
It would also be great if you could include a brief background about yourself, such as:
- Your name, age
- Number of people living with you currently, your relationship to them, their ages
- Any children
- Any existing pets and their details
- Whether your home is currently cat-proofed; and if so, please specify the type of cat-proofing. Pictures/videos will be great! If not, will you be willing to cat-proof your home?
That's it from me, hoomans! Please give me a chance - I'm sure you won't regret it :)